Ecological Risk Assessment
REACH RISK offers professional state-of-the-art services in assessing potential ecological risks posed by industrial, agricultural, and pharmaceutical chemicals. Our basic assessment capabilities include
- statistical analysis of exposure and effects data,
- development of species sensitivity distributions, and
- calculations using quantitative structure activity relations (QSAR).
We further specialize in the
- development, application, and evaluation of individual-based, population, community/ecosystem, and
- landscape models for estimating ecological risks.
Environmental risk assessment of nanomaterials can be performed within the existing tiered approach and regulatory framework, but with modifications to methodology including physio-chemical characterization of the materials being examined.
REACH RISK demonstrates proven capabilities in the assessment of
- ecological risks posed by organic contaminants,
- metals and trace elements,
- pesticides, and
- ionizing radiation.
REACH RISK supports the risk assessment needs of private and public sector clients.